2002 Ford Focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Ford Focus

Phil showed me this, technically it's still a sale.
    http://semo.craigslist.org/cto/1672654758.html

my first car is a four door
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
      my first car is a four door
      As is mine. lol

Comment

I've never had a 2 door... car. My wife had a 2-door hatch (not a hot hatch... Hyundai Accent) 5-speed when we were dating... though even her first car was a 4-door. Though if you get technical about it... all of the vehicles that I have actually owned (and not just driven for a while) were 4-door vehicles... even the truck (supercrew). Nice thing about 4-doors... the party goes with you.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That's gotta be one of the more interesting sales pitches I've seen...
          1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2-door Coupe - perpetually "sort of" for sale...
          Black with Red cloth (velour?) interior.
          Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.
          Reader's Ride post, First pic with "new" rims, Other pics with "new" rims

Comment

Working...
          X