BIG changes to GMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG changes to GMN

In the coming weeks there will be some major changes to the technical area of GMN. Moving stuff around, making it more compact, generally better looking. There's just too much clutter.

We thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone this was coming, because I don't want my PM box filled with confused peoples PM's. Hehe.

You guys should start seeing some changes soon. We are still working out the technical details at this moment.

If you have an questions, PM me. I will read those. You can also post questions in here.

Jon
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Update (Sat. May 1)

Audio/Electrical - CFI/HVAC/Vacuum/Chassis Electrical has been closed.

To view any new threads anyone has started or is participating in, just click the link to the thread. The electrical forum has been split between the box and aero/whales, and are now located in the box/aero/whale forums. This forum will remain viewable for the next few days, then will be removed permanently.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Noooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X