Wagon Front Sway bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon Front Sway bar

I have two one from my wagon I sanded it down the rust and painted it black. Look for 70 shipped.
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Price is negotiable so send me offers if you dare choose worst i can say is no lol
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

will that fit on an 88 box? My front sway bar has one hell of a rusted notch in it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I believe it shall. I am pretty sure that its doesnt change from from 1979-1991.
        sigpic

Comment

well... I may be buying a car tomorrow as a beater for the wife to drive to work so I may take you up on this next week if someone else hasn't already beat me to it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

pm me it has not been sold yet so let me know. Depending on where you live shipping might go up a bit cause i estimated 30-40 for tristate area but i havent realy even got quote or know how to send it yet lol
            sigpic

Comment

cardboard box big enough for it... slap a label on it. I'm getting the beater... gonna take me a couple of weeks to get it running again just due to my available work time over the next few weeks. If it's still not gone by then I'll probably get it from ya.

Comment

sweet deal man sure it will be.
                sigpic

Comment

bump
                  sigpic

Comment

got the beater running... fixed the GM's drive shaft (u-joints - one end had dust for bearings... go figure why it clunked) but now the GM is on weekend duty at best... so I dunno any more... if someone else wants it... jump on it.

Comment

I have an 85 popo-package with a 1 1/8" front bar. Is this the 1 3/16" one? If so will I see any benefit if I install this on my car instead? I may be interested if someone can convince me this is a good purchase...
                      sigpic
                      https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                      1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                      1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                      2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                      2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

in my opinon bigger is always better and i believe its the 1 3/16 one. But i know there is a theard about this somewhere i ll look
                        sigpic

Comment

from what i learned not that much of difference just stress is on outer edge and it cuts off weight so the solid part make no difference just shaves some weight really... by the way bump
                          sigpic

Comment

bump
                            sigpic

Comment

bump
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X