• Show
Clear All

'05 CVPI..."Dukes of Hazard" edition

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ196436902
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

waste of a nice car.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I'd drive that shit. Still if youre going to pay for a nice paint job why do something that has been done over and over?
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

That's a waste of perfectly-good orange paint.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
          waste of a nice car.
          Speak for yourself!!!!!!
          But that is what I expect from an apologist liberal fucktard...

That is BAD ASS!!!!
          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Originally posted by The Auntie Christ View Post
            That's a waste of perfectly-good orange paint.
            HUH????
            Never expected that from you!

Hell I was about to make you an honorary Southerner!!!

Damnit...I though you were cool.

But I think the orange is not the right shade...
            2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Wrong car for it imo.. Plus the push bar looks like it belongs to an early 80's Ford truck.

Comment

Originally posted by RugerP97DC View Post
                HUH????
                Never expected that from you!

Hell I was about to make you an honorary Southerner!!!

Damnit...I though you were cool.

But I think the orange is not the right shade...
                It's an ugly car, a waste of perfectly-good, mis-matched orange paint AND a nice set of Bullitt wheels.

If a prerequisite to being Southern requires one to enjoy the sight of a hideous-looking Taxi Cab gone wrong, sorry, I'll stick with being a Pacific NW Burgerville participant.

Burgerville: Inconveniently placed for the rest of America.
                Last edited by ; 04-25-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                  waste of a nice car.
                  +1
                  sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

That is BAD ASS!!!!

+ Mother Fucking 1!!

I'd be all over that if it was closer and I needed a car...wonder what that would look like on a box...

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Speak for yourself!!!!!!
                      But that is what I expect from an apologist liberal fucktard...

That is BAD ASS!!!!
                      I love the Dukes of Hazzard, and I love the General Lee, I don't love modern 4-door cars painted to look like the General Lee.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Tacky. Just like the real General Lee.
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                          + Mother Fucking 1!!

I'd be all over that if it was closer and I needed a car...wonder what that would look like on a box...

"General Lee" Box: coupe, sedan or wagon?
                          '79 Continental Town Car
                          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                            "General Lee" Box: coupe, sedan or wagon?
                            Coupe would be pretty awesome. But with rare as they are, I'm not sure if I would do that myself.

Sedan would be the easiest to get a hold of, but wouldn't have the same flare as a coupe...

Wagon would be the most redneck of all, but still very bad ass, and would be just like Family Guy's "To Live and Die in Dixie."

I can see 'em all in it. I'd probably do it to a sedan if I was gonna, but if coupes weren't rolling gold, definitely would make a "General Vic" outta one.

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                              Tacky. Just like the real General Lee.
                              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                              X