1994 Lincoln Town Car Cartier
    2009 Toyota Prius Touring Package #6
    2007 Chrysler Aspen limited Hemi 4X4
    1993 Mercedes SL 500

Originally posted by TonyGarcia View Post
    complete car bad tranny email with your needs

Toneman4239@msn.com

tony
    I would keep it and throw another tranny in it that looks to be a real nice car mang!
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

am i missing pics somewhere?
      1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

I would fix it but the wife picked me up a 93 SL 500 for my BD so im running out of room and with what i have put money wise in to gathering the original wire wheels and the factory CD player parts and what not i just want to try to recoupe some of what i spent thats why im parting it out. lots of good parts

Tony
        1989 Lincoln Town Car Cartier
        1993 Mercedes SL 500

Comment

Originally posted by RunUoveR View Post
          am i missing pics somewhere?
          There are pics of the TC in his profile.
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Wow. Seems like a waste.
            sigpic
            1988 Grand Marquis LS (White Lightning), 2003 Mercury Marauder (SOLD),1979 Mercury Cougar XR-7
            http://landyachts.homestead.com/page5.html,1951 Merc on a '88 Lincoln Town Car Chassis:http://landyachts.homestead.com/index.html

Comment

Ok how does it seem a waste? if you think it needs to stay whole come buy it.
              1989 Lincoln Town Car Cartier
              1993 Mercedes SL 500

Comment

ya that thing is sweet.

im sure someone can score a used AOD for $200 and have it in over the weekend, be a shame to see that nice linc die...
                1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

my sis lives in seattle i can see if she can help you find a tranny mang.
                  89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

I HAVE a used Lincoln AOD in my garage I don't plan on doing anything with. Shit, if you lived closer I'd donate the fucking thing just so that gorgeous car would stay intact.

Comment

shame it's on the wrong coast i would like the whole car
                      what's the condition of the wheel well trim, side moldings and the stainless trim at the bottom of the car? interested in all of that.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

If you're going to be removing those for Scott, and if Scott doesn't need the clips behind them, I'm interested in the white clips that hold the rear part of the front wheel well molding on and the tube nuts that they lock into that are in the fender. Any other clips you have for those moldings I'd be willing to buy, too.

Also, IF you insist on parting the car out (which is a damned shame) I could use the autodim mirror and its electrical, and then I have some components that I've been looking for for years that have to do with the autolamps and autodim high beams. Specifically the turn signal stalk, multifunction switch, and the harness that plugs into it, and several relays that sit under the dash and also their respective harnesses. It's a lot of tearing into the dash to get to (with the digidash I can assume even more. :/) but if you're willing to do it I'd be eternally grateful.
                        Last edited by CheeseSteakJim; 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

If you are parting it out, how much for the "5.0 Liter EFI" plate on the intake? I need one to erm... practice on.
                          '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
                          Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
                          CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                            I'm interested in the white clips that hold the rear part of the front wheel well molding on and the tube nuts that they lock into that are in the fender. Any other clips you have for those moldings I'd be willing to buy, too.
                            I have a couple, not enough that I'd be willing to sell them but they're good enough to use for comparison's sake to find replacements. I'll take them to Carlisle and browse the massive bins of trim clips to see if I luck out.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

is that the auto darkening mirror?

If you are parting it out, how much for it and the accessories that go along with it (wires, etc.)
                              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Working...
                              X