ooooh perfect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooh perfect

I was searching around for a place like this... its fucking perfect. I've owned my marquis for about 6 months, its an 87' 5.0L. The body is in good shape, but I plan to invest whatever money (isnt alot right now, still in high school) into this thing.

Im super happy I found these boards, oh and is there alot of buy/sell going on around here? I am in desperate need of some hubcaps for this guy. :rock:

welcome new member. browse through the clasifided section. and / or post what you need or have to sell.

Comment

If you're near the greater Philly area, I'll give you the hubcaps from my Towncar. Only difference is the center cap, but you can change those.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I will hit the classifieds up in a few days..

I forgot to mention im from Winnipeg, Canada.. Thanks for the offer gadget.

Comment

to GMN!
          -Michael

Comment

To the best place for true panther enthusiasts!

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I run the show around here.

First off, to GMN!!!

We would be GLAD to find you the stuff and info you need, all you gotta do is ask

PM me if you need anything. If I dont have it, I am almost certain I know someone who does
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Welcome!!!!
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Shit negro, I heart you!

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
                    -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

:stupid: :rebel:
                        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                          Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                          5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X