This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Complaint Department

Got a complaint? Put it in here. Don't be shy, I may just try to fix the problem!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Yeah, I got a complaint. People posting sticky threads about where to put complaints.

"We don't take to kindly to people stickying threads about complaint placement!"

Seriously though, sometimes I can't reach the site. It looks like a problem with name resolution or something. Sometimes when I click on the fav, it instantly pops up a page not found.
    Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Tha fuck you think I am, some sort of administrator??????????:p

The link you have saved in your favorites-

Is it the same bookmark you had before we switched software???? If it's not, try re-favoriting the site. Other than that......Dunno lol. Maybe someone else can give more insight
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Seems to be working for now. I'll complain more if it comes back.
        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

okey dokey!!!!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Complaint. It smells in here

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

It's cuz you came in:p
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Yeah, and now that Im here, kick out the person who stinks!

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06 (you will be missed)

Comment

Posting pics

Hey....I try to postpics of my car and it tells me that there is a problem with GM net server....
                  President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Complaint Department Now Open Click Here to file One

Comment

Ha Ha Ha....funny very funny.....Now hows about some help.....

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Where are your pics hosted?
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

I was attempting to attach them to the post from my c drive....

Comment

hmmmm
                            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Ok that was helpful....Lol ....I am gonna try again....

Comment

Working...
                              X