Some things I "Need"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some things I "Need"

Looking for the following (in order of importance)

1) Rear wheel well moldings for a 1990-91 Mercury Grand Marquis. Crown vics had the wide bottom chrome so theirs wouldn't work. If anyone has the skills to/or know a place that repairs them I would consider that. I don't want to pay more than $200 for both chromes, Looking for like new/close to new condition.

2) bored EGR to match HO upper intake/mustang throttle body.

3) someone who would be willing to have me send out a mustang TB to them so they can weld up appropriate brackets. (I can't weld and don't have time to earn yet.)

Thanks in advance to everyone-

-JR
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500

mail me a lopo throttle body and a ho throttle body and i'll do it to it for you
    mail me a lopo egr spacer and i'll get it bored out for you

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Ok Ive got a mustang TB, Ill have to snag a TB and EGR from a donor car someheres up here, I think I know just the place... Anyway I will do that this week and let you know when I get them.

Also I have an extra Stang TB If anyone is interested.....
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Hey if you need moldings repaired/polished, I work at a pretty well known chroming shop.

www.thefinishingtouchinc.com

We do repairs on stuff like that all the time.

George
        1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
          Hey if you need moldings repaired/polished, I work at a pretty well known chroming shop.

www.thefinishingtouchinc.com

We do repairs on stuff like that all the time.

George
          Do you do plastic as well? Like the grilles?

Comment

Not right now, its something that only a few guys are doing, long story short, lots more equipment, and a pain in the ass. The boss has talked about sometime down the road though. We are just getting an aluminum tank though, which should be cool.
            1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
              Not right now, its something that only a few guys are doing, long story short, lots more equipment, and a pain in the ass. The boss has talked about sometime down the road though. We are just getting an aluminum tank though, which should be cool.
              ok.

Comment

Working...
              X