STP fuel injector cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STP fuel injector cleaner

I put some STP fuel injector cleaner in my tank. I used the kind that says to add at each oil change. So far I have noticed that the slight hesitation I had is now gone. Has anyone else had any good results from this stuff?
    1991 Grey Grand Marquis LS Sedan
    61,000 Miles
    1998 F150 XLT 4X2 Flareside Fire Engine Red
    52,000 Miles
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hdlogistics

STP is good shit.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

yea stp is good stuff! also super tech gas treatment and injectr cleaner is good and so many other brands
      i like to add isopropyl drygas every couple tanks.......esp in the winter
      try some lucas injector cleaner sometime......that is really good shit
      scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I know that Berrymans Carb cleaner in an aerosol can kicks the ass of all other inferior aerosol's... perhaps thier "pour in" stuff is good too.

Comment

i concur that lucas injector cleaner is the feces!
          i\'m back bitches!

Comment

i used some STP throttle body cleaner on the CFI, and i definitely lost some of my rough idle and she seems to be more responsive. i went to vato zone and had sea foam in one hand, and rxp in the other... told him my situation, and he said for me to get the STP cause it's better on my car. and it was (with tax) 3.02... i think it's a sign.
            83 Mercury Grand Marquis
            The Greyhound
            5.0 CFI
            The catless wonder (you wonder why it isn\'t faster w/o cats)

Comment

Working...
            X