Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Gauge Parts INCLUDING PANEL!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Gauge Parts INCLUDING PANEL!!!!!!

All Prices are OBO unless otherwise Noted.

First up, 88-89 3 Gauge Panel (plastic). I was going to use this, but that was before I came up with an 87 down specific panel. It had at one point a couple cracks in it, but Dave cleaned them up, and now you can barely tell they were there.

25 dollars plus shipping FIRM

Next, two police gauge sets.

First one matches the panel above (88-89), and I also think they used them until 92 as well. I was going to use these until I found a nice set of aftermarkets that I really want. Included are bulbs and gauges.

10 dollars each or 25 for the set (plus shipping)

Second Set came with my metal panel, and are in great shape, just needs a little cleaning up. Comes with gauges, bulbs, and what's left of the wires that were cut off. The grounds and the boots for the ends are good, they just need wires spliced into them.

Also 10 dollars each or 25 for the set (plus shipping) SOLD

Both sets of gauges come WITHOUT senders. If you need senders, they are both made by Faria, get in touch with them.

If you think prices are too high, I can dance with you a bit on the price (EXCEPT the panel).
    Last edited by 87gtVIC; 05-20-2010, 01:58 PM.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

:bump:
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

sale pending on older style gauges

Comment

chrome trimmed gauges sold! (can someone edit the main post for me please?)

Comment

all prices now include shipping (unless you live in Canada, sorry guys )
            Panel 25 shipped
            Last set of Gauges 10 each or 25 for the set shipped

I will also cut you a deal If you buy the gauges with the panel, as they kinda go together.

40 bucks for both at the same time shipped.

Comment

:bump:

Comment

Working...
              X