Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY CRAP! Police speedos go for this much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY CRAP! Police speedos go for this much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-88...item1c03e02593

I was looking on eBay for one, and this is the only one I came across.
    '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
    Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
    CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Screw that guy... I just found one locally for $24.95. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

Comment

Is that just the faceplate? I got the whole unit with some extra cop gauges that 1990ltd now has, for $50 from the local U-Pull.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I called them, it's the complete cluster.

Comment

I usually only see them on ebay for $100-120 at the most for the older style.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Yeah that guy had that item up for a long time. I commend him for keeping the price firm. If your sale falls through I have a perfectly working one with a theft deterrent light installed for 70 shipped. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It's NOS.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                It's NOS.
                Then that price kinda makes sense... Still seams a bit much, but ford wants $220 for a lock actuator so whatever.
                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                  It's NOS.
                  EXACTLY. I see this on all car web forums. People complaining left and right about prices. You do not have to worry. The market will determine the prices no need to get all angry that a piece you may want is out of your reach. Eventually if an item is out of your price range it may come down (if it is really common and the seller knows it). This seller knows that NOS sells (in MOST cases) for a lot of money. I myself complain about prices time and time again but them remember that it is a NOS piece or made of unobtanium that it should be unaffordium because IT IS RARE. I also find that people complaining about prices (myself included) complain because it may be something that they want. What it comes down to is this: Some people find good deals on things because they were priced by someone not in the know or the care, and some people pay the big bucks because rare and unique items calls for more cash and SERIOUS buyers know this and wont complain.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X