Wheels and tire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels and tire!

Anyone got any wheels and tires for a 80's panther they don't want. I want something besides turbines.

I got 2 painted steelies, you can have them if you want them. Crap tires.

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." -Sir William

2011 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited- Black on black, ADTR sway bars, 19" Mustang GT rims, Heinous rear control arms, dual exhaust with Flowmaster 10 series mufflers. MHS Stage 2 heads/cams, 80mm MAF, 75mm BBK throttle body, Accufab plenum, Stainless Works long tube headers, Ford Racing 24# injectors. ADTR T56 swap with Hurst shifter. 264HP/298TQ at the rear wheels.

Comment

wheels

got these, 15x7, 255 60's decent shape. i got them up on craigslist for $250 obo.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac391 View Post
        Anyone got any wheels and tires for a 80's panther they don't want. I want something besides turbines.
        Okay, I gotta' ask.....Why?
        Time for a change?
        Or tired of the pita of keeping turbines clean?
        Former panther owner
        1981 CV 351 4bbl
        1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Bob View Post
          got these, 15x7, 255 60's decent shape. i got them up on craigslist for $250 obo.
          To musclely lookin for a Lincoln, nice though.

Originally posted by andymac0035 View Post
          Okay, I gotta' ask.....Why?
          Time for a change?
          Or tired of the pita of keeping turbines clean?
          Yea I hate cleaning them. I love them fresh and clean, but that only lasts about 5 days and take 30-45 mins each to clean....

Comment

Well, I have 6 of the lincoln wheels that you see on my car in my sig pic.....
            I'd be willing to sell if your interested. They are not as hard to clean as turbines....
            But I wouldn't say they are super easy to clean either........
            Former panther owner
            1981 CV 351 4bbl
            1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Originally posted by andymac0035 View Post
              Well, I have 6 of the lincoln wheels that you see on my car in my sig pic.....
              I'd be willing to sell if your interested. They are not as hard to clean as turbines....
              But I wouldn't say they are super easy to clean either........
              I'll have to think on it, most likely no though because i dont want something factory either.

Comment

I would say get some of the "deer-hoof" style ranger/explorer wheels.
                That's what I want eventually, and they are easy to clean.
                Former panther owner
                1981 CV 351 4bbl
                1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

mrltd has a set of aluminum explorer wheels stashed up here for sale......iirc he wants 100 bucks for the set

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                  X