X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MURPH!!!!! WHY??????

I was browsing through my local craiglist ads and came across this:
    http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/1681900828.html

Why must you sell it? This car was one of the 3 that really inspired me to do mine. If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat, but dude, really?
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Am I the only one who's noticed that all the super nice panthers have suddenly gone up for sale?
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Yea...I know and the guys with kickass ones are usually hardly ever on the site and they dont talk about them enough.
      -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
      -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by 87DeuceVic View Post
        Yea...I know and the guys with kickass ones are usually hardly ever on the site and they dont talk about them enough.
        I resent that.. Well, #2 IS kinda true
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

We lost one of our best tech and suspension resources. I'm still pretty bewildered about that.

You have to realize that everything is for a seaon, though. People's interests and priorities change, and things come and go.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
            We lost one of our best tech and suspension resources. I'm still pretty bewildered about that.

You have to realize that everything is for a seaon, though. People's interests and priorities change, and things come and go.
            Yes, that is very true. Doesn't look like a Panther is going to be a part of my life again anytime soon. And if it were, it would not be street legal, making it all the more unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
              I heard it was one of the Jews that ran him off. A Jew and his Jew Magics.

Comment

The jews huh?...
                1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LE SOLD

1972 Ford F100 Custom - 5.9 - Stock

2011 Ford Fusion SE - 2.5 - Stock

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE

Comment

oh wow, just noticed this was a 5 year old post
                  1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LE SOLD

1972 Ford F100 Custom - 5.9 - Stock

2011 Ford Fusion SE - 2.5 - Stock

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE

Comment

No offense, but:
                    The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
                    The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

LoL if only I had the ability to make that a smiley of sorts.
                      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Working...
                      X