Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a $6k 351 89 Box

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ctd/1726308675.html

I would really like to see engine pics. It says 351 crate motor, but it Appears that its a police package car, so it likely came with it.

The steering wheel looks nice though.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

I want those seats!
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

those seats... center console for cup holders and switches (to control the spy gear... err... amps and fogs...)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That thing is pretty badass but I would rather see it slicktop. Probably a detectives car originally.
        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

That was NEVER a PI. They only came in slick top on the Vics. GM's had them, but they are few and far between. Also didn't any of you see the "Crate engine" line in the description?

BTW those seat look like late model Taurus seats.

Calling Bullshit on this one...
          :bs:
          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

That car has been for sale around here for a long time. Last I saw it on C/L it was for sale at a Ford Dealership in Troy, MI. I rememebr thinking they'll never sell it. That was back last year. Prior to that, it was on C/L at the owner's house, and he was willing to part it I think. Now I see it's at a private dealership, and is advertised in the Saginaw and the Lansing area C/L too.
            sigpic
            1988 Grand Marquis LS (White Lightning), 2003 Mercury Marauder (SOLD),1979 Mercury Cougar XR-7
            http://landyachts.homestead.com/page5.html,1951 Merc on a '88 Lincoln Town Car Chassis:http://landyachts.homestead.com/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by RugerP97DC View Post
              That was NEVER a PI. They only came in slick top on the Vics. GM's had them, but they are few and far between. Also didn't any of you see the "Crate engine" line in the description?

BTW those seat look like late model Taurus seats.

Calling Bullshit on this one...
              :bs:
              Im going to have to disagree with you on on the slicktop part...

My uncle has a 1985 Crown Vic Police, with the 351, and a FULL vynil top. And yes its original.

Though, I personally have never seen another PI besides my uncles with a vynil top, let alone a full vynil top.
              ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
              ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Working...
              X