Lots o' parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots o' parts

Hate to think about selling any of my stash, but I'm totally broke, out of grant/financial aid money from school, and dont have any summer job yet, so... might be selling instead of buying for the first time in forever.

This thread is kinda to get an idea of how much interest there is in some parts. The only way i'll get around to selling them is if i have people asking about them, forcing me to acknowledge the idea. Still need to clean up and test a lot of stuff, so i don't have any prices up. Not going to be like bargain basement prices or anything since i don't want to sell to begin with. BTW, Pete has first dibs on any of the '79 clears, he asked a while back.

not pictured:
    2 or 3 mark viii electric fans
    2 explorer cams
    1 sbf non roller rv cam i asked about it here
    E5AEheads, freshly rebuilt. never used them, received in a trade
    will probably add more stuff when i think of/find it

all the tripminders have pigtail wiring harnesses you can splice into, thats what i've always done. seems easier than fishing that harness through the dash. I'll try to get prices up soon. have some with the ground loop for the later years, and some without. will take exact inventory later.

Ton of other stuff around that might not be pictured. Some interior stuff in blue and red only.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Do you have an old style Marquis Hood Ornament? Just wondering as I like the old cross hair and wreath design better.
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Dibs on a tripmimder for my '86 if and when you decide to sell....
      sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

is there a minty front passenger power window switch bezel in that cardboard box?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

what's one of those wiper switches worth to you? the multifunction 90-94 ones...i think i see some there
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

How much for the speedo?

Thanks, George
            1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

How much for a trip minder that will work in a 86 wagon? The seller of my wagon says the one in it doesn't work.
              '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
              Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
              CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

and if you're blowing them out i wouldn't mind a tripminder
                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Is that a holley 2300 series 2bbl if so what cfm is it and how much $

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                  Big plans

Comment

Hey man. I need one of those headlight bezels for the driver side. I see that you have the clear lens. My 89 has the tan and I needed one for my 91. Just let me know how much. Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                      Hey man. I need one of those headlight bezels for the driver side. I see that you have the clear lens. My 89 has the tan and I needed one for my 91. Just let me know how much. Thanks man
                      Brandon those are all 1979-87 headlight bezels and lights. Unless you are asking him to take apart his wagon
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

lol thanks for the dibs on the clears, but my cash is tight too... let me know if they dont sell and you want to let em go cheap
                        I am interested in those vent visors though for the p72... do you have the clips for them too??
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

can i get a tripminder for my 1983 Grand Marquis i have been wanting one so bad. It's the only thing i am missing to make my car fully loaded.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I'll take a tripminder that'll fit a 1985 GMQ and a functioning seat belt retractor if you have either of them.

Comment

Alright, sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys yet. Meant to by now but the motor swap in my wagon is not going well and is several days over schedule. If its not running tomorrow, i'll put that on the side shelf and get to cleaning and testing these parts. sorry for the delay

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Working...
                              X