Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have pics!!!

I'm gonna need some help posting them.. a guy at school took them with
    his digi cam and e-mailed them to me. They are not great pics but at least it will give you an idea of how im duin with the gas tank swap

send them to me.

grand_marquis_gt@grandmarq.net

ill even give you a directory...

Or send em to blaze and he could do the same.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yep, I can do that for ya man.

I think you already have my e-mail, but it's blaze86@cox.net

I want originals if I can get them, ones that are not resized. My personal picture collection is at much higher resolution than I post at. Which I'm sure you all are very happy about

Comment

i sent them to you both the ones GT got has captions :chainsaw: :hacksaw: :welder:

Comment

OMG, I wish I could be there to help with that!!! That's the kind of shit I wanna do, full on reconstruction!!! :headbang:

Nice work, that quarter panel looks great too!! I could use some help on my resto project in a few years

Comment

i would love to have help on this project. but wait a minute, :knowital: I am gitin help from you .. All the people that answer my querstions are helping me out more that they know.

Comment

Anytime bro! I can't wait to see it in person!

Comment

the only thing i hate about this site everyone lives so far away.. :poop2:
                blaze86vic you live 6 hours, 36 minutes from me and in december when i grad. from wyo-tech i will be moving 8.5 hours farther north .:cuss:

i would never drive my gm that far. its bad enough in a regular car, but a 21 year old car with no shocks and hydros. then another kick in the nuts with gas prices :bs: ... its enough to make a grown man cry.

the only other option i have is to move somewhere else when school is out. my car would like to go south, i would to
                so i would need to find a good well paying resto shop, custom body shop, or street rod shop to work at when i move. last resort would be a very well paying dealership :cuss: then id make sure i have frends living near by

Comment

I'd be willing to move with you man, I'm looking to go to south west after college, I want some dry air. Sick of humidity and rust. :cuss:

I'd like to start a little custom shop, I've talked about it for years. Hey, you never know!

Comment

Nice rims!!

Your car looks real good and the tank is awesome.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

If you can get more pics, can we see a full body shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                        If you can get more pics, can we see a full body shot?
                        I'll see what i can do . It probably wont be until the trunk is done . That way i dont keep bothering this guy at school to take pics all the time. kill 2 birds with one stone

Comment

Originally posted by Mercmarquis
                          Nice rims!!

Your car looks real good and the tank is awesome.
                          thanks mang

Comment

j puff goes to wyo tech too

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
                              j puff goes to wyo tech too
                              Who is that?

Comment

Working...
                              X