Some detailing pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some detailing pics.

I do this every few months. I haven't done it since the prep for ScottFest but here are some pics of my detailing work.

Looks good mang!!!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Amazingly clean for an 86!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Dirty door lips and trunk lips bug me for some reason. It just makes an otherwise clean car look shabby. Looks nice.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

nice!!! I got mine uber clean like that, once. lol

most people ingnore the armpits of the car...

I felt bad cuz I brougt mine up to Scottfest pretty filthy... didnt even have time for a 25 cent spray wash.
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I've done the shine job on my car a few times, but the paint is so bad I don't get real encouraged to mess with it much. I do try and keep the door jambs clean and the sills wiped off. The exterior I don't even bother with past a quick wash job to get bird shit off it and to clean the brake dust off the wheels. Thats another of my peeves: grungy nasty wheels.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Very nice work. It's important to keep those areas clean to avoid rust. It's a pain to get wax in there, so I just buy that spray wax and wipe it on/off as best I can.

Comment

nice, I wash mine twice a year. I pressure wash all the old grease and dirt out of the hinges and latches also then re-oil and grease them. Also wipe the door seals and rubber stoppers with silicone spray. My car is filthy right now tho.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Nice!

Beautiful. Glad to see someone else take the time to wash the door, hood, and trunk jambs.

Anyone else apply multiple coats of polish to these areas besides me?
                  The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
                  The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
                  The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

Yep, I use a cleaning spray wax in all those places.

Comment

dont wax mine I'd like to but by that time its already night. When I'm ready to have children embassy I would like my wife to deliver on you engine compartment.
                      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                      X