• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Grand Marquis LS HPP for sale in Toronto

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    220,000km

I'm the third owner and purchased the car from Northtown Ford with 72000km in December 2004. Very little if any rust as the car was a Florida car from January 1995 to February 2003 and I had it Krown rust sprayed after my purchase. I have service records going back to 2003.

This has been a very reliable car and I'm selling because it isn't a great fit for my small city driveway. The new car is here and I need to sell the Grand Marquis quickly.

Factory Options:

* Handling and Performance Package (4.6L 210hp V8, dual exhaust, includes power steering cooler, quicker steering ratio, 3.27 rear axle, stiffer shocks, auto leveling rear air suspension, 16" aluminum rims, 225/60/16 tires)
    * Power locks, power driver and passenger seats, heated power mirrors and power windows with driver's one touch down, power trunk release and power fuel door release.
    * Autolamp
    * Auto Climate Control
    * Keyless entry with external numeric keypad on driver's door
    * Leather Interior
    * Digital Dash with trip computer
    * Premium Sound (tape)

The car also comes with:

* Installed Class II hitch and standard 4-pin trailer wiring.
    * Set of winter tires on 16" steel rims. Two of the tires were new in fall 2009.

Current issues:
    - Air bag light on.
    - Horns intermittent.
    - Turn signal switch intermittent.
    - Left rear window regulator motor bad.
    - Summer tires near end of life.
    - Idler arm worn, requires replacement.

Notable recent work includes new shocks, front window regulators and left and right power heated mirrors in 2009. Car emissions tested cleanly this spring. Photos available upon request. Car is currently licensed and insured.

Sold as is. $950 OBO.

Attached Files
    Last edited by thedeltaskipper; 02-03-2023, 10:44 AM.

Sold May 27, 2010

Comment

Congrats!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
      X