Trek Mystic 16 Girl's Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trek Mystic 16 Girl's Bike

Up for sale is a near-mint Trek Mystic 16 Girl's bike. In better condition and cleaner than what you would see on a showroom floor. Highly adjustable, stout frame, and good components. Includes an aluminum kickstand (not shown) for when your little one ditches the training wheels. This is not the cheaply made Chinese version you see on Trek's current website. New at Trek dealers for $199.00, or pick up this one for close to what you'd spend on a junk big-box store bike. Asking $75, local pickup suggested. More pictures available upon request.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by torquelover; 05-24-2010, 10:41 AM.

You forgot to add a rim brake to the front wheel .... tsk, tsk.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
      You forgot to add a rim brake to the front wheel .... tsk, tsk.
      Everything was returned to stock on this bike. Except the tassels on the handlebars. Those went straight into the dumpster :smirk:
      Last edited by torquelover; 05-25-2010, 12:07 AM.

Comment

lol.

Sounds like the bike-forum thread I was telling you about where guys were perturbed that a Bridgestone RB-T (I think it was) had - if you can imagine such a crime - some components that were DIFFERENT than it came with when new! And that was bolt-on stuff that's highly personal like cranks, brakes, and stem. A guy at the LBS in town is selling a very nice late '70s Paramount frame that was updated with additional braze-ons, new paint with later stickers, and 700c wheels, and he told me he got any number of e-mails from people informing him that the bike was now worthless because it'd been RUINED!
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X