My 2000 Rodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2000 Rodeo

I have a love/hate relationship with this truck. It's awesome in the snow. It costs $80 for spark plugs. Even with only 205hp, it likes to pull hard when I step on the loud pedal. There's almost no aftermarket support for it. I can keep going.

The only mods so far are the clear corner lenses, heated mirrors from a Honda Passport, and the Rodeo Sport gauges. My original plan was to make it into a trail rig after it's paid off, but I'm going to make it a luxury truck instead as I will likely not have the time to wheel it. I will need to locate a full seat set out of an Isuzu Axiom with heated front seats. The Axiom shares it's floorpan with the Rodeo, so the seats are a direct swap, with the exception of the heater element wiring. I'm going to get the door panels out of a Rodeo LSE because the door panels have leather accents instead of cloth. Some of them also had speakers in the rear doors, so I will try to get those too. I will also need the window control panels from the donor Rodeo or a Honda Passport as the upper level vehicles and most of the Hondas came with faux wood trim. For the radio, I'll probably get a double-din radio that includes navigation support.

Then I'm going to locate a set of 18" chrome wheels off an Isuzu VX. And I'm going to top it all with a 2007 Ford Alloy Effect Clearcoat paintjob.

Or I'm going to light the bitch on fire and dump it in a lake.

Save a seal, club a liberal.

I like Isuzu trucks for some odd reason. I had one... bare bones 2.4 litre 5-speed 2wheel drive turd, but it was a blast- simply because you COULD NOT break it. After the armageddon, the only things left will be cockroaches and Isuzus.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
    1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

It looks rather nice!

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit View Post
        I like Isuzu trucks for some odd reason. I had one... bare bones 2.4 litre 5-speed 2wheel drive turd, but it was a blast- simply because you COULD NOT break it. After the armageddon, the only things left will be cockroaches and Isuzus.
        and nissan hardbody pickups

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
        X