Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting out my 88 mgm

i would love to keep the car but i have to many thing to pay for right now

its got a wagon front bar a police rear bar that i painted a darker meticallic silver i also have a small rear sway(bright silver) and the stock front one everything is good on the car except the front drivers side turn lens chrome housing is fine no marks also have another grill and both lens housings that are painted black car is burgandy with same int. i live in nj email or post on here what you want ill take a pic and get back to you kevefaw@gmail.com also will sell the fiberglass bottom door angled speaker holder <---cant think of the name for it lol
    Attached Files

How much for the smaller sway? I can't afford a police one.... wish I could!
    '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
    Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
    CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Why are you deciding to part it out. I'd consider purchasing the vehicle from you which will give you more money anyway than parting it out...assuming you already have other things in mind for the car???
      Last edited by 87gtVIC; 06-10-2010, 01:38 PM.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i was just throwing it up there i dont really want to get rid of the car but throw me an offer i just need money so bad right now its got 120000 on it runs and drives really good just passed nj inspection in april great gas milage up to 25 on the highway im undecided if i want to sell or not i just cant think of any other way to get money up leagally lol

Comment

I was thinking under a grand because I do not see how parting it out could get you any more than a couple hundred bucks.....and you can keep all of your sound system and all of you extra stuff and sell it off yourself because that is of no use to me, but I am a cheap skate. If I were you I'd put it up for sale on here and some other places like cl and see what happens. But I would be interested.
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

ok yeah i wanted to keep of the stereo stuff too but yeah i was just about to post it on cl but if no one bites ill deff let you know

Comment

I hope it works out the best for you. I already see your keyboard is fixed. GL
              ~David~

Comment

How much for the smaller sway? I can't afford a police one.... wish I could!
                throw me an offer i dont know how much shipping would be tho

Comment

I want the passenger side lower door mouldings and clips. If anyone has this and is willing to part with them, let me know. Dealers want $400 for both doors and I think that's rather a lot of BS since 2 years ago they only wanted about $180 for the pair.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                  X