Victim of a hit and run, need some body parts - 1990 GM Colony Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victim of a hit and run, need some body parts - 1990 GM Colony Park

car was parked, hit from the other side of the street, debris shot backwards across the street. looking for, well, anything you can see in the pictures below. headlight bezel, bumper cover, fender, marker lamps, etc. let me know what you got. can't drive it without rubbing tire something fierce, so looking to do something quick.
    Attached Files

I have a head light bezel and a fender (silver in color) I might have a marker light.

to fix it correctly, you will most likely have to replace the header panel. and the filler panel.
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

i'll take the bezel and marker lamp if you want to part with it. may have sourced a local fender in the same color with woodgrain, i'll see monday.

Comment

i have a header panel and bumper filler, dark blue

Comment

tearing car down, let me know if you want anything

Comment

heh... read that first as tea-ring... it was funny in my head at least... anyhow... carry on

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
            X