ATC Parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATC Parts?

I know some of you have either converted ATC to manual, or pulled your A/C. I am looking for any servo units you might want to sell. Thanks!
    sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

I have the original vacuum controller (blend door lever actuator) for the ATC from my 88 if it's the same and needed. I replaced that trying to hunt down the issue with the system (vacuum leak somewhere) and it turned out that it was the check valve engine bay side of the firewall. The controller works fine, though it's a little slower (factor of half a second... ish so not that much slower, but being the detailed oriented person I am, I did notice) than the new one on the switching (may have smaller or dirty channels since it's original).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I have a complete ATC heater box from my 88 MGM.....
      2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
      89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
      88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

sure it's the servos, i just fixed a atc system a little while ago, the vac line under the hood was broken off

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
          I have the original vacuum controller (blend door lever actuator) for the ATC from my 88 if it's the same and needed. I replaced that trying to hunt down the issue with the system (vacuum leak somewhere) and it turned out that it was the check valve engine bay side of the firewall. The controller works fine, though it's a little slower (factor of half a second... ish so not that much slower, but being the detailed oriented person I am, I did notice) than the new one on the switching (may have smaller or dirty channels since it's original).
          This is the servo, correct, with the big vac line from the sensor, and it has the auto blower switch and another vacumn valve? What were u asking for it, shipped to 43506? Thanks

Craig
          sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

Originally posted by 88grandmarq View Post
            I have a complete ATC heater box from my 88 MGM.....
            PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by cadfan64 View Post
              This is the servo, correct, with the big vac line from the sensor, and it has the auto blower switch and another vacumn valve? What were u asking for it, shipped to 43506? Thanks

Craig
              motorcraft part YH-378
              the part that has the massive amount of vacuum lines plugged into the side of it and the electrical connector plugged in the end that the vent lever on the control panel slots into. This is the "brain" of the ATC system. $20 shipped.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                motorcraft part YH-378
                the part that has the massive amount of vacuum lines plugged into the side of it and the electrical connector plugged in the end that the vent lever on the control panel slots into. This is the "brain" of the ATC system. $20 shipped.
                Ah OK, looked it up, that isn't what I'm looking for, thanks tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                  sure it's the servos, i just fixed a atc system a little while ago, the vac line under the hood was broken off
                  Scott, mine is still working (erratically) just looking for some spare parts.

Comment

:bump:

still looking. This is the part behind the glovebox that hooks to the blend door, has a vacumn hose from the sensor, another vacumn valve and the auto blower switch on it. Anyone?

Comment

damn it ... I knew I forgot to do something.

I will drag the ATC stuff out tomorrow and check it out for you.
                      2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
                      89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
                      88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

Working...
                      X