14 inch red center caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 inch red center caps

Selling 4 nice center caps to fit 14 inch wheel covers from 80s (and possibly late 70s) ford products. These are exactly what is used on most wire wheel covers including mine, except sized for 14 inch wheels.

I bought these from Monterey1962 a few months ago for 30 dollars plus shipping. They came as described and on time, but turned out to be for 14 inch wheels instead of the 15 inchers I was trying to replce. I wish they had fit my wheel covers, because they are very nice. If I had to categorize it I'd say "very nice driver"

Flaws: There is one basically flawless cap, one with one small (1/8th inch?) chip, one with 3 even smaller chips, and one with a smaller spider crack right in the middle. All the flaws are basically invisible from more than 5 feet away, but you'll notice them if you're looking for it at the right angle. The casting in general is also slightly rough. I don't know if this is normal for 14 inch centers, but it's noticeably rougher than my 15 inch caps.

The metal part is free of pitting and deep scratches, and the retaining tabs are all unbent and solid.

Selling for $30 US Shipped and Firm within the continental US or Canada. It's what I have in it, except I'm eating the 5-10 dollar shipping cost.

Prefer paypal but if you prefer another payment method talk to me
    Attached Files

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

Comment

Putting these on ebay with a starting price of 20 US dollars no reserve. 6 dollar maximum shipping charge.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3#ht_500wt_975
      Last edited by johnunit; 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MESELX:IT

relisted. Starts at 20 bucks.

Comment

Working...
        X