Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have no idea how much I wish I had the money.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no idea how much I wish I had the money.

I would make this a winter car for that much
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-...item3f00ea2a3b
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Looks pretty crusty...

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
    1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by moneypit View Post
      Looks pretty crusty...
      it said it had rust on the front doors, and a little on the bottom of the trunk (go figure) but it would honestly serve as a good beater
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Is the car located near you?
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
          it said it had rust on the front doors, and a little on the bottom of the trunk (go figure) but it would honestly serve as a good beater
          Those are common areas to get rusted.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
            Is the car located near you?
            about 3 hours south of me

Comment

Working...
            X