1990 Lincoln Town Car Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Lincoln Town Car Parts

Hey guys. I had brought in a 90 TC today. The car is a bit on the rough side. It is a dark blue with blue leather. The seats are trashed. Paint is peeling off the car. Or clear cloat I should say. I bought it for junk and maybe be able to sell some parts to you guys. I am keeping the Turbine wheels for my 89 Vic so it will no longer be sitting on blocks. The car has 222K miles and needs a fuel pump. I was hoping it would be nice and I would try fixing it, but I just dont think I'll be making much more then if I was to scrap it out. So if you guys need any parts or would like to see pictures of anything feel free to ask.

:bump:

The car is already gone to the crusher but I saved alot of the motor parts. So if anyone needs anything just let me know

Comment

Another one bites the dust
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

If you get any more Dentsides you better give me a PM!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Do you have a smog pump?
          "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
          -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
          -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
          -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

I wouldn't be lucky enough for you to still have the exhaust manifolds from that '90, would I? I know they are pretty sought after....
            Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
            Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by nfldfordltd View Post
              I wouldn't be lucky enough for you to still have the exhaust manifolds from that '90, would I? I know they are pretty sought after....
              I actually think I bought the Lincoln Logs off of this, almost 4 years ago lol.
              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                I actually think I bought the Lincoln Logs off of this, almost 4 years ago lol.
                Do YOU still have them per chance? Me want logs.
                Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
                Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
                X