88 Grand Marquis 4-door parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 Grand Marquis 4-door parts

Got in another demo derby car. I stripped the following parts to sell. Nice tail lights, header panel with grill and parking lights, gray under dash fuzzy panels, dash plastic panels,
    tan drivers seat belt mechanism, dual power seat mechanisms, tan door pulls, vent windows, all emblems, jack, trunk moulding. I also have tons of 79-91 Wagon parts. petev8@webtv.net
    Thanks, WagonMan
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

bah... no door mouldings

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
      Got in another demo derby car. I stripped the following parts to sell. Nice tail lights, header panel with grill and parking lights, gray under dash fuzzy panels, dash plastic panels,
      tan drivers seat belt mechanism, dual power seat mechanisms, tan door pulls, vent windows, all emblems, jack, trunk moulding. I also have tons of 79-91 Wagon parts. petev8@webtv.net
      Thanks, WagonMan
      Any wheel opening mouldings? I need a D/S rear...
      sigpic
      1988 Grand Marquis LS (White Lightning), 2003 Mercury Marauder (SOLD),1979 Mercury Cougar XR-7
      http://landyachts.homestead.com/page5.html,1951 Merc on a '88 Lincoln Town Car Chassis:http://landyachts.homestead.com/index.html

Comment

Sorry, no mouldings. The lady that owned this car hit everything but the lottery! WagonMan
        89 Colony Park
        90 Colony Park
        70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

:lol:

oh well

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Need working tailgate door to fit '89 colony park. Also, small plastic inserts placed inside the driver's door sheet metal. The armrest screws are driven into them to secure the armrest. They're similar to the plastic that secures a license plate screw.

Comment

Working...
            X