Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05 V6 Mustang wheels for sale + spacers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05 V6 Mustang wheels for sale + spacers!!

Everything is located in Mankato Minnesota. The rims are in good shape with a few blemishes that are to be expected with aluminum rims. They include the "spinner" center caps.

I also have the 1.5" spacers necessary to mount the rims to a 91 or older crown victoria. I'm willing to ship the spacers but not the wheels.

Make a reasonable offer on the spacers

The wheels/rims I'd like to see 200 bucks for. They include tires which still have miles left on them but you'll want to replace them within the year.

ps.. I sold my crown vic and now I drive a scooter (lol) and a volkswagen passat wagon...... Yeah, I know.. The wagon is a stick shift and the scooter is a whopping 150cc's but is still quite a bit of fun to a new rider like myself.

Please post pics if you have them...
    2000 Grand Marquis LS
    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
    Mercury Owners Group member
    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Here is a picture of the rims. Note: these are not the actual rims. I can take pictures of the actual rims later. Not sure when I"ll post them because my internet has been really flaky lately.
      Attached Files

Comment

what part of southern,mn do you live in i may be interested. i am from albert lea

Comment

Working...
        X