To SE members: Got any plans for Nov. 8-13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To SE members: Got any plans for Nov. 8-13th

Ok... I cant lie... Im posting this mostly as a shameless plug for my brother...(the motel he manages is a Sponsor) but I thought it would be a good idea to get us FL/GA/AL guys to a meet... and Im posting it now to give ample time to plan.

Emerald Coast Cruzin Car Show: November 9th - 12th 2010. Frank Brown Park. Panama City Beach,FL

Im also working with my friends on CEG and SHOForums to see if we can get a large ford presence.

The best part... like I said My brother runs (Guest services Mgr) the motel chain sponsoring this event... so I can get killer deals for said timeframe. The website for checking out lodging (for the best deal... pm me first if your interested so I can give direct contact info for my bro)

I was thinking we could setup a meet for the weekend events with maybe a cruise around PCB (I know some awesome sights/ drinking spots). I know we have plenty of time for discussion so lets type away.
    2000 Grand Marquis LS: Back in the Panther Life Again.

Possible.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Where the crap is the NWFL locals...? I know its been a while since I was a regular but I know they are still here... arent they?

Comment

I'm up near Montgomery, AL now.

Comment

sounds like a road trip to me!!!

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Im down.
            1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
            sigpic

Comment

Wasn't bad last time I headed over there, except that nobody really showed up.

I can't do it this year - all vacation already planned for (cruise in September). Also, I'm unlikely to own a panther by then, anyhow.
              Awesome Electronic Cigarettes
              Stable: 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7 4x4
              1990 Dodge Power Ram W150 4x4
              1984 Grand Marquis Two Door Lowrider
              1983 Crown Victoria Two Door

Comment

That's a fucking haul for me or I'd be down. 6-7 hours with 100+ degree inside temps with the windows down. Too much.
                1989 Grand Marquis LS
                flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

I tried this last year and the year before.

No takers. But anyone heading down PM me and I'll send you my # so we can gather and head over.
                  2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBlueMerc View Post
                    Wasn't bad last time I headed over there, except that nobody really showed up.
                    How could you say NOBODY?

And I have multiple likey attendees from the other two boards so it might be a good outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern_Pride View Post
                      That's a fucking haul for me or I'd be down. 6-7 hours with 100+ degree inside temps with the windows down. Too much.
                      unless you moved from the last place I knew you at its more like 3. and Nov wont have 100+ temps... I can guarantee it.

next excuse please...

and Brian... I looked for you that year... you could have at least showed up.

Comment

Let's not be a douche bag when soliciting interest for a meet. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                          Let's not be a douche bag when soliciting interest for a meet. Thanks.
                          I was J/k'ing...

anyway one more month or so left... any takers?

Comment

Working...
                          X