Box parts+lots of other stuff !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box parts+lots of other stuff !!!

Hey, Im finally starting to clear out some stuff I have had for a while and have finally decided im never going to use most of it.

----------

So lets start this off with my explorer intake:

This is the one that everybody wants, its the 1996 version, this is the year with internal EGR provisions.

You can buy it like it sits, with the upper/lower intakes, 65mm TB, #19 injectors, fuel rail, etc.

$125 shipped for just upper/lower intake.
    $175 shipped for upper/lower, and TB.
    $185 shipped for upper/lower, TB, and injectors.

------

I also have another Explorer 65mm TB, its also from a 1996, good shape.

$60 shipped

------

Have everything you need to do a roller conversion, minus the cam.
    This comes with the roller lifters, #19 injectors, the "dogbones", the "dogbone" holdown thing, and the pushrods you would need.

All of it for $80 shipped to your door.

------

Here are my old hubcaps off of my merc. Very good condition, the medalions are all very nice, not many scratches, usual hubcap ware. One of them has a small ding on it. Comes with 3 of the locking things also.

$75 obo, shipped

------

My super nice Marchal foglights, just found out theyre off of a mid-80's ranger STX, had to have the roll-bar to have these, very rare option. Comes with the original switch, and original Marchal Covers. These things are BRIGHT !!!

$225 shipped

------

Dont know if anybody here would want these. But I have some nice Comp Cams Magnum 1.52 roller tip rockers for a SBC. Comes with everything in the pic.

$100 shipped

------

Here is my 90/91 Police 140 mph Speedometer, worked perfectley before pulled, shows 62,xxx miles on it.

$70 shipped to you.

------

Here is my other Police 140 mph speedometer, this one fits 1979-89 vics. Shows 73,571 miles. The shifter linkage thing is broke like everyother speedo of this era, a zip tie will fix it.

$110 Shipped

----------------

Ok, thats about everything for now. Most of this stuff is OBO, so just tell me what you want, and we can try to make a deal.

Thanks.
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Man, nobody wants any of my stuff
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

sure they do, its just a combination of everyone being broke and you asking too much
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
        sure they do, its just a combination of everyone being broke and you asking too much
        Nawww, Im not asking too, much, just the going price, and most of its OBO.

But yea, the everybody being broke does play a big role in it, and thats the main reason Im trying to sell the stuff lol

Comment

$110 for a 140mph speedo is too much. Just because you've seen one for sale for that much, or someone buying one for that much, doesn't mean that's the 'going price'.

Last ones Ive sold and seen sold on ebay/GMN have gone for more like 50/60 bucks, I'd think $75 would be more likely to sell.

Prices on the intakes and other engine parts sound about right though, I dunno about $75 for the stock hubcaps...
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

$110 for a 140mph speedo is too much. Just because you've seen one for sale for that much, or someone buying one for that much, doesn't mean that's the 'going price'.

Last ones Ive sold and seen sold on ebay/GMN have gone for more like 50/60 bucks, I'd think $75 would be more likely to sell.

Prices on the intakes and other engine parts sound about right though, I dunno about $75 for the stock hubcaps...

I paid $50 for mine....

I would be very interested in your intake.... had I not started hand polishing my HO upper already. It isn't worth throwing away the 10 hours of work I have into it.
            "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Not to jump on any band wagon.... but I sold my 140 speedometer (in confirmed working order, with a flashing LED alarm kit) for the tune of 80 shipped to a Canadian member.

And your Fog Lights will get sold if you reach the right market....get in touch with some guys on foureyedpride.com and I guarantee you that you can get a cool 100 bucks for them at least.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                Not to jump on any band wagon.... but I sold my 140 speedometer (in confirmed working order, with a flashing LED alarm kit) for the tune of 80 shipped to a Canadian member.
                But last I read, your (87gtvic) speedo didnt come with the fuel gauge or the printed curcuit thing, so I figured 80-100 was a good price, but Im not in a big hurry to get rid of it so it doesnt matter to me

And again, like I said, most of the prices are OBO. The prices aren't set in stone.

And I have no idea what the prices of hubcaps go for, so I was thinking about $15 a peice, so that why I put $75 obo.

And yea about the foglights, but alot of people on that site couldnt use these since theyre mostly mustang owners etc. These things are massive compared to the marchal foglights that came on Mustang GTs/ LSCs'

Heres a pic of them compared to the factory lights on my Dads LSC:

Thanks for the Bumps though

Comment

oh crap I didnt realize! That sure is like twice the size.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Sale pending on: Upper/Lower intake, TB, and Injectors.

Bump.

Comment

Upper/Lower intake, one TB, and 8 injectors are SOLD!!!

Still got everything else, and remember, the prices are negoitiable.

Thanks.

Comment

Im looking for a throttle body, just wondering is it driver side?

Comment

Originally posted by 88TorqueMonster View Post
                          Im looking for a throttle body, just wondering is it driver side?
                          What do you mean drivers side ???
                          All I know in order to use the explorer TB you have to do something with the throttle linkage, but Im not positive, as Ive never messed with an EFI panther, sorry

Thanks.

Comment

to do any throttle body upgrade you have to swap the throttle linkage from you panther TB to your newer bigger one.
                            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

:bump:

Comment

Working...
                              X