Need Trunk Mount Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Trunk Mount Antenna

The kid I bought my mom's Crown Vic from just got a mint '83 MGM with only 90k on the odometer. It was senior citizen owned and garage kept for its entire life. It has a few minor dings on it, but everything is mint. The only problem is the trunk mounted antenna is broken and he needs a new one. Nobody around here has a Panther or even cars that old. So I'm asking anybody on this site if they have or know somebody that has a trunk mounted antenna. Thanks for any help that you mangs can give on this subject.

Packman

What band(s) do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
      The kid I bought my mom's Crown Vic from just got a mint '83 MGM with only 90k on the odometer. It was senior citizen owned and garage kept for its entire life. It has a few minor dings on it, but everything is mint. The only problem is the trunk mounted antenna is broken and he needs a new one. Nobody around here has a Panther or even cars that old. So I'm asking anybody on this site if they have or know somebody that has a trunk mounted antenna. Thanks for any help that you mangs can give on this subject.

Packman
      Power antenna? They're the same as the Towncar's. With a disconnectable cable, I'm going to the junkyard tomorrow, I'll grab one.

Comment

Working...
      X