and 1 more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and 1 more...

Just picked up another '78 2 door to go with our 4 door...
    $1250...lots of paint chips to repair & a few hail dents but pretty decent chrome and another really nice interior. Yet another vinyl top to replace but getting our circa 1978 wire basket wheels and new 70 series tires on her this weekend. Only a 400 w/2bbl but checks out smooth & tight. Not the cream & gold 2 door we were looking for but...we are ALWAYS looking! The blue cloth interior is NOT as bright a blue as the pics show but a nice dark sapphire blue.
    Attached Files

nice car mang that thing is huge

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Two barges are better than one!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

very nice!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Congrats!
          It reminds me of the 4 door that the local theater owner had here in the eighties.
          That one was blue with a white top.
          Grant
          2000 Grand Marquis 145,000 mi.
          No mods

Comment

Can I borrow that car? I have some people to convince that a Panther really is NOT a true "boat".
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

:cough::cough:land yacht:cough::cough:

that looks awesome!
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

with so many barges...you're gonna need a tug

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments! We put new 235x70 tires and shocks on her this last Saturday so she's gradually getting lower (eventual air system planned). Next will be the new roof & all the rubber bushings etc. under the front end. As soon as I find the correct lugs we'll be putting the Superior double wire basket wheels on for a little "bling" & sequential tailights to surprise people a bit.

Comment

That is my dream car!
                    Lets Go Pens!

Comment

All aboard!!

'it seats about 20...'

very nice!

Pete
                      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
                        All aboard!!

'it seats about 20...'

very nice!

Pete
                        Thanks! It depends upon how you fold 'em before you stuff 'em in the trunk...20 could be a few short actually... :heyhey:

Comment

That is one damn nice car.
                          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 78Marquis View Post
                            Thanks! It depends upon how you fold 'em before you stuff 'em in the trunk...20 could be a few short actually... :heyhey:
                            Lol!

Pete
                            For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                            1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                            1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

and now its for sale!

I just posted it in the for sale section so all the details are there & here are the pics. I'm not pc literate enough to get the pics from there to here and I've dumped them from our photo albums. Lost my job, gotta move and I've got to get this and/or our 4 door sold. 'Will keep one of them as we're trying to unload our 04 Lincoln Townie too (bbig payment we don't need!) Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X