90/91 CV/GMQ Drivers side A-Pillar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90/91 CV/GMQ Drivers side A-Pillar.

I am looking for the drivers side A-pillar interior trim piece to go in my 91... can be any color. I just need this piece so I can have a spare to use to make the gauge pods work on. Im taking the dash apart on monday so I would really like to get one by next week, I have been looking for a while, but nobody seems to want to sell them that has any.
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500

i can get you one. would be $20 if you want it. it's blue too. i will take off my parts donor car.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Is it from a 90/91 if it isn't the dash is different so it wont meet it properly.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I made the title a bit more informational.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks much.
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Going to a yard Next sat. with 2 90's and 3 91's.

I'll see what They have if you'd like.

Wont be more then 15 bucks.

George
            1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

No longer needed, thanks though... check the trim though.
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

if you can manage to pull some passenger door trim (lower "bumper" on the doors) that would be awesome... only if you can save the clips too though. I need those for both passenger doors.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Like the black trim that runs on the lower portion of the door on Grand Marquis' ?

George

Comment

Wheel well trim... sorry. Usually they are all smashed in though.
                    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Yeah I know the trim you need, I remember you asking about it before. I was wondering what slymer meant. Sorry for the confusion! haha

Comment

yes... the black trim on the lower portion of the doors. I've yet to pull a set with the clips intact.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

91GM, literally 5 90/91's EVERYONE had trashed trim. All of them!!!!

Slymer, One blue 89 had decent stuff, but the water was up to my knees, so i couldnt get back there to take it off, when i go back at the end of the month I'll grab it for you.

George

Comment

good luck with the clips. and thanks.

Comment

Pretty sure I have Malaria from that fun journey into hell, and no problem

Comment

Working...
                              X