Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 Mark VI with EFI and HO motor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-...item335f48134b

Interesting, can't really tell from the pics but it looks like it was done pretty cleanly.
    Nick
    88 Colony Park LS
    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

that's very close to me... too bad I can't afford it... I would soooooo rock that. I'd also have to sell one of mine to make room for it.

edit: actually... I do have the money for it... if it's still there next week... I just may get it and sell my grand marquis to make room for it.
    Last edited by sly; 07-23-2010, 07:50 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

daaaaamn...!!!
      Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
      'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
      sigpic
      85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

That car is very nice looking. Well worth the money from looking at it.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

that would be a nice reliable driver. i like it!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I'm very tempted to go get it tomorrow... but I'm going to sleep on it instead of impulse buying. I always get hammered financially when I do that.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

That is a nice chunk of change... but it is an uberbox that's already halfway to being a superbox... if it runs as good as claimed and is in as good a shape as it looks...!!!
              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
              sigpic
              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

French Vanilla...mmm
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

only $4500!?!? Damn.... I have that in the bank... damn college.
                  "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                  1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I'm gonna go look at it tomorrow afternoon. I'll post my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                      French Vanilla...mmm
                      mmmmmmm

Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                        mmmmmmm

lol
                        1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                          daaaaamn...!!!
                          x2

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

The odometer has probably rolled over... the 1994-2004 title gap has a 54K number in 94 and a 48K number in 04. I'm gonna go check it out in about an hour though. I'll take pics of anything I find wrong.

Comment

Odometer is what's on the car. The discrepancy is the mustang engine had more miles on it when it was put in than the car had on it. pic attached for the only problem I found with the car. (and the thermometer on the mirror doesn't work, but who really cares about that?)

This car hauls ass. Guy says it gets about 17mpg (14 in town). The headlamp covers work great too. no leaks could be heard from the vacuum system. The AC works great and gets cold very fast (5 seconds). He will NOT budge on the price though. Considering an engine swap would run about 3 grand anyhow... I think this car is well worth it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X