1987 Lincoln Continental Parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Lincoln Continental Parts car

Hey mangs. I pulled in one of those continentals today. I belive it's an 87. It's the four door version with the funky ass end of it. I was thinking that these car had came out with the 3.8 V6 untill I poped the hood and seen it was the 5.0. The car has benn sitting for a few years. Lady said she was driving it on the highway trying to go up a hill and said it got weak and started smoking out the hood and cut off. I put a battery in it and it seems to be locked up. The battery cable ends get real hot if I keep trying to crank it up. But anyways I didnt know if there was anything special that you guys might would want off it or sensors or anything. Feel free to let me know.

Coffee can in good shape? I need one really bad.... I found a few but they are simply too expensive for something that's nothing more than a tomato juice can with a vacuum nipple.
    '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
    Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
    CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

a GM vacuum ball from a mid 80s b-body would work too (would look weird though).. and they're friggen cheap!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

PM sent
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I'm not sure. I'll have to go out there to double check. But I'll let ya guys know tonight or tomarrow. It's 98 degrees outside and I'm tired of fighting with this heat. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BGoins12 View Post
            Coffee can in good shape? I need one really bad.... I found a few but they are simply too expensive for something that's nothing more than a tomato juice can with a vacuum nipple.
            Hi. It does not have the coffe can. I am begining to wonder if these cars came out with the HO motors? The intake is flipped around. I didnt even think to look at the injectors. Just wondered if maybe ya guys knew if they did.

Comment

Bump

I'm gonna be riping her down soon.

Comment

Working...
              X