NOS wheel well moulding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOS wheel well moulding!

Well if you really want it you can buy it for over a hundred dollars.. NOS..wish i could but ill wait for a better deal, hope someone can use it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...#ht_2313wt_849
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

haha better deal.

Comment

fiddy cents for dat one! :p

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

if that would fit my car, I'd buy it. The price may seem high, but consider this probably cost more than 120 bucks back in the 80s when it was still in current production. This stuff is not getting any more common either. I buy NOS trim bits whenever I can find and afford them. Some of the stuff I have I'm not really planning to install, but I'm not getting rid of it either.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Wrong damn year... damnit... The only ones I know of from green auto sales are over $200 a piece... this is a deal, somebody buy it.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

how much does it cost to simply have them redone? hah
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
              how much does it cost to simply have them redone? hah
              Nowhere around here does it... not sure about any other areas.
              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

theres a local car restoration shop nearby...i should give them a call
                -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Not to shamelessly plug myself guys, but I work at a Chroming/Metal Polishing shop. :smirk:

www.thefinishingtouchinc.com

George
                  1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

George's company is working on some window trim pieces and rocker moldings for me right now. It averages about $100 per piece (that is with no damage, just refinishing). They also did some rechroming for my '67 Lincoln convertible years ago. They did excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
                      Wrong damn year... damnit... The only ones I know of from green auto sales are over $200 a piece... this is a deal, somebody buy it.
                      The wheel well trim is the same I thought?

Comment

no. He needs trim for 88 and up grand marquis. They had no granny moldings so they are longer.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I got 3 of the 4 of these for my car for $45 a piece from Green Sales, and they gave me a phone number to some place in NY that had the last one for $30 shipped. I forget the name of the place, Green Sales will probably tell you if you call though. Way easier and cheaper to deal with than Green Sales. I've ordered from them 5 times now and had a major concern with packaging/incorrect items every time...

Comment

Working...
                          X