Feeler: Drop Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: Drop Kit

I may be parting out my station wagon... would anyone be interested in the Speedway 925/225 springs I have installed, along with a full set of KYB shocks? All have less than 500 miles on them.
    Call it $250 shipped? Just putting it out there. Let me know; I don't even remember what I paid for this stuff.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

This should fit my TC right? How low of a drop is it?

Comment

Oh, and the back was already converted to coil springs/shocks.

Comment

How much drop?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
        Big plans

Comment

I am surely interested
          sigpic
          1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Sorry for the delays, guys. Being that I haven't had the time to even keep up with the "feeler" threads, I don't envision myself having the time to part the car. I'm trying to sell the vehicle as a whole and if that doesn't work I'll reconsider a part-out.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Working...
            X