Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 140MPH Speedo for '90-'91 CV

Brand new odometer gears. $125 shipped.

Anyone interested in it? Is that a fair price for one?
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

I'm a tool. It's a 140mph speedo.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

I was wondering. Never seen a 100mph speedometer.

If it's complete (all gauges and such) then that would be a good price IMO. If it's just the speedo and doesn't have gauges or the traces... then about half.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
        I was wondering. Never seen a 100mph speedometer.

If it's complete (all gauges and such) then that would be a good price IMO. If it's just the speedo and doesn't have gauges or the traces... then about half.
        What gauges are we talking? I know it has temp. I'll try to get a picture of it this evening.

Comment

What he means is...

Complete Cluster - All gauges, plastic cover, etc. (IE ready to drop in)
          Or
          Just the Speedo - The actual Speedometer module removed from the cluster.

This is just a speedo module -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/84-88...item1c03e02593
          '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
          Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
          CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, this is a complete module.

Comment

Working...
            X