P71 Auxiliary Wiring Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P71 Auxiliary Wiring Harness

Looking for the complete battery to trunk wiring harness for the trunk mounted relay and fuse blocks including the blocks themselves...

what year model are we talking about here?
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

It is not necessarily year specific so long as the harness starts at the battery (area) and ends at the trunk. These are not tiny wires. I can find the blocks themselves on Ebay but not the harness going to the trunk

Comment

I have an '04 P71 parts car, Ed.

Do all of the P71s have this harness and trunk mounted relays?

They run down the passenger's side?

I'll take a look at the car tonight if I get a chance.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Not all have this harness based on year and package. Starting in '02 they neutered the street appearance package and the only way you got the extra wiring was if you ordered the additional prep packages.
          I looked at one today that had the harness running down the drivers' side. It had been butchered so I did not grab it.
          I am absolutely convinced that trained monkeys work on cop cars. Some are far less trained than others. Very few are even at the level of highly trained monkeys. I have yet to see an installation or a de-installation which I would call professionally done. My battery cables are nearly useless. I have to buy a new set for my '02.

Comment

Working...
          X