Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt's Box Of Parts For Sale(You name the price)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt's Box Of Parts For Sale(You name the price)

well i got some stuff to get rid of. All prices are open and you choose how much you want to pay for it + shipping. If i find it to be reasonable i will ship it out to you. if i don't think it's a reasonable price i will counter your offer with mine.

Pic of the stuff

What's for sale

1 Digital clock from my GM tested and works comes with partial harness
    1 Tripminder Tested and works comes with partial harness
    1 Ignition Control Module Tested and works
    1 Ford Digital Electronic Radio Premium Sound FM/AM/Cassette with Dolby Noise Reduction and Automatic Music Search Works was in my car before i got my new radio.
    1 Power Seat Motor Harness and Motor Base
    2 Power Seat Motors Tested and work
    2 Brand New 2 Headlamp system headlights Great for an LTD-S
    1 High Beam Headlight works
    1 Radiator cap for panthers doesn't leak just wanted a shiny new one.

I will add more stuff when i get more stuff. Pics on request

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

I might be interested in the radio depending on what you'd like to get out of it... I have the same thing in my merc but with no cassette deck, and don't really have the cash for a decent CD player. At least that one is adapter worthy lol

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
    1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      I might be interested in the radio depending on what you'd like to get out of it... I have the same thing in my merc but with no cassette deck, and don't really have the cash for a decent CD player. At least that one is adapter worthy lol

please post a pic of your radio's plugs if there different i will send the radio electrical diagrams and you will have to cut the plugs off and splice the accordingly by color or what the wire does like find the right speaker wire and splice it into the right speaker wire of your existing harness this is where a electrical diagram would help. If you get the radio i will send you a copy of the electrical diagrams for it.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

sell it to you for $25 obo plus shipping. works fine wouldn't hurt if you cleaned it out with electrical cleaner.

Comment

just adding a good condition good working order 85 MPH speedometer for a 1979-1989 Grand Marquis. Does not come with any bulbs or gear selector.

Odometer reads 17778

Comment

Note on speedometer. if used on a 1983-1987 grand marquis you must switch the blue circuit board on the back of your old speedometer and put it on this speedometer. for use on a 1988-1989 grand marquis you will have to take off the blue circuit board found on 1983-1987 grand marquis speedometer cluster and attach it to this one . Dropping the price to $20.

Comment

Matt, I'm getting back to you because the digital tune Premium sound stereo from my 86 Mark VII has a different plug that won't fit on my 1986 MGM Coupe's two knob premium sound wiring harness.

QUESTION: does that 8 pin wiring harness plug have two locating tabs on the outside of the gray plastic plug or one?

My MGM needs a stereo plug with one tab on the plug...
              Last edited by pro-five-oh; 09-28-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Are the power seat base/harness and motors drivers side or passenger side?
                sigpic
                https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
                1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
                1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
                2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
                2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  Are the power seat base/harness and motors drivers side or passenger side?

It's for the passenger side. But i think it will work with the drivers side.

It includes The motors too and the harness to where the motors connect to. No Seat Track or frame included.

Comment

bump. I need to seriously get rid of this stuff. I will sell it low to just give me a reasonable price and i will accept it. I will even sell the tripminder for only $25.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-five-oh View Post
                      Matt, I'm getting back to you because the digital tune Premium sound stereo from my 86 Mark VII has a different plug that won't fit on my 1986 MGM Coupe's two knob premium sound wiring harness.

QUESTION: does that 8 pin wiring harness plug have two locating tabs on the outside of the gray plastic plug or one?

My MGM needs a stereo plug with one tab on the plug...

don't get what you mean. Have any pics.

Comment

pro-five-oh: pick a pic...
                        http://p71interceptor.com/radio/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That radio should work in your '86 Coupe mang. Plugs look the same as mine.

Comment

just needs to replace the front bezel with one that doesn't use knobs.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

well i have two radios and both work. The jbl headunit is for john's vicky though. I have a nice premium sound ford electronic radio that works decent. had it in my car since before i replaced it with a aftermarket headunit.

Comment

Working...
                              X