'64 Continental convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'64 Continental convertible

This beauty can be yours for only 23K...
    Attached Files
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

I just had to take pics with my '79 TC parked right beside it.
    Attached Files
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

its a beaut...i wouldn't pay that much money for it though...amazing how similar the rear of your 79 is to the 63...
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Its great to see how the Lincoln styling slowly evolved over the years from the radically different (from the 58 & 59s... ) 61 to the 79s. GM used to do the same with the Caddys and big Pontiacs. Someone should do a front end/ back end poster for those years... (I am NOT that pc literate or I'd do it myself...!) Personally I favor the early 70, 71's etc for a Lincoln but I've got more than I can handle at the moment with the 2 78 Marquis', our 04 Town Car & a 96 Explorer (& no garage!). Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

If I could have but 1 Lincoln for the rest of my life, that sir, would be it.

Comment

Reduced to 21.5K...
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
            X