Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm speechless. I would sell Handsome in a second for this car. I need this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm speechless. I would sell Handsome in a second for this car. I need this.

But, unfortunately... It will never happen for me.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/1901750879.html
    sigpic

wow that is nice...but overpriced...not to mention its got a windsor not a Cleveland haha... I should run up and grab some interior parts..looks the same as mine, save the seats and two door parts, however something tells me the owner wouldn't like me grabbing parts out of it :P
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

That is a very nice car, I don't think it's overpriced one bit. As long as it is something close to mechanically sound, it has to be well worth $3,500-$4,000. Then again, I am extremely biased to sexy '79 two-doors these days. I would be very very interested in seeing some more pics of this car if anyone goes to look at it. Where are the rest of the Detroit GMQ members!?!?

Comment

Very beautiful vehicle.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87CrownVic View Post
          Where are the rest of the Detroit GMN members!?!?
          I think they've all abandoned us. I don't count since I'm 90 miles away.

That does look like a very nice '79. Nicer than my two-door, but then, I can afford mine.
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

That is way to nice to do what I would want to do with a coupe, but good god that is beautiful.
            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Keep Handsome.
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
              X