'90/'91 Titanium grey door panels/speaker grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'90/'91 Titanium grey door panels/speaker grills

Looking for a set of front door panels from a '90/'91 Grand Marquis or Crown Victoria. Need to be the color Titanium (grey). Check the door sticker ... second letter in the "Interior Trim" section should be "A". I prefer the soft material, but will consider the vinyl panels, as well. Also, I need the matching speaker grills and speaker mounting rings. Thanks.

Bump. Still looking for these parts.

Comment

I have four doors I will be putting on my 91 soon... it has grey interior panels, which I will not need, as I will be using my door panels (Tan). Not sure if this is the "A" code color, I will look... I will try to go by the storage unit tommorow, and take some pictures of the door panels... they came from a 38,000 mile Crown Vic that got crushed due to the "Cash for Clunkers" thing. It did have the fancy upgraded velour seats, so these might be the velour door panels you want. If I remember right, they are like new... I will also not need the speaker stuff you need... So I will go by tommorow and get some pictures of them for you. It may take a week or so to get them removed, as I don't want to tear them up removing them... I am not sure If I will have time tomorrow to remove them... will be quite busy. (Going to a local Junkyard that just had a 91 pop up that was from the Sheriff's Office, and the interior is supposed to be in really good shape... going to get the seats and gauges etc... Since these are getting REALLY rare... At least the po po package ones!) I will be off again this Sunday, I'll go remove them then... IF they are the right color, and if they meet your approval. Tom...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
      Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Cool. No rush. My CV is still in pieces in the garage, anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X