Vermont Foliage cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermont Foliage cruise

Thinking of putting together a "leaf peeper" cruise in VT the last weekend of Sept, or the first of October.

Planned route will take us from Montpelier (State Capitol) up to Newport (near the Canadian border) back down to Montpelier via Stowe. Drive should be about 4 1/2 hours with stops along the way for food and whatnot.

Sunday seems to work the best in case folks have to work on Sat.

Montpelier is about two hours drive from Concord NH, three from Albany and just under four from Boston.

I've also posted this over on the "Other" panther forum to get as many cars as possible.

Edit.

We can stop at the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream factory on this run and with a slight detour, the Cabot Creamery on the trip north.

Thanks

Brian
    Last edited by Briglad; 08-26-2010, 10:59 AM. Reason: More info
    sigpic87 LTD Wagon

Proposed route....

sigpic87 LTD Wagon

Comment

Did you have to make a GPS drawing of a turd on the map?!?
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
        Did you have to make a GPS drawing of a turd on the map?!?

F*ck you. How about saying, yes. I would like to go on this cruise...
        sigpic87 LTD Wagon

Comment

And to add insult to injury. I'm cancelling this. !@#$ in IRS wants my paychecks. Be lucky if I can afford food for the foreseeable future. Marquise is probably going to get parked. If not put up for sale. May need the cash.
          sigpic87 LTD Wagon

Comment

Sounds like it would be a nice cruise!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Would have been. But thanks to what's happening, I can't even afford to change the oil in my Marquise. Let alone put the new heater core in it...
              sigpic87 LTD Wagon

Comment

Working...
              X