Carpet & Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpet & Floor Mats

Who's the auto carpet dealer on the site? I saw in the for sale section sticky that someone is selling this stuff. I need carpet and a nicer set of mats in the same material.

It was GoodSamaritan, but I don't think he gets it at discount anymore...
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

SONOFABITCH. Well, who is producing/selling the best fitting and overall quality carpet available for these cars? I need to order something within a week or so...

Comment

http://www.accmats.com/
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

ah... nice... $221 for a box panther. The carpet in my 88 MGM is kinda sad. If I ever really do an interior fix up... I'll have to do the carpet and mats for sure.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I really like this place: http://www.stockinteriors.com
            Good quality, good prices with several options, and you can request free material samples. Also has headliner material, etc,
            sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

Good news! My upholsterer also insisted on ACC. Right now they have a promotion on their site for 20% off retail orders. Code is: insept10 Don't forget that Rock Auto also sells ACC carpet SUPER cheap if you're looking for standard cutpile. The Essex is also a little cheaper then ACC's site there, but it's available in limited color selection. I need to make up my mind and order now...

Comment

Carpet for my '79 2-door came to $163.01 through Rock Auto with shipping and our 5% discount. The Rock Auto sales rep said other ACC colors should be available as long as you call early enough for them to verify with ACC and you have your ACC color code ready (you can find them all on ACC's website). I found a beautiful molded cut pile with mass backing in 'willow green' that I'll be ordering tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah I really like their stuff, and their prices. We got carpet for the AMX there and it fit perfectly. When the time comes I do the interior on Vicky, I'm getting carpet and embroidered floor mats from them.

Comment

Working...
                  X