Vent Shades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vent Shades

I thought someone was looking for these earlier...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-1...Q5fAccessories

maybe not.

Mike J.
    1990 Country Squire LX .... Rolling around 220k miles Man is she Sweet to me.
    1976 Lincoln Continental .... 55k miles and loaded with Smiles !!!
    1990 LTD Crown Victoria Wagon .... "Fresh" project

A parking lot \ barn full of Non-GMN related vehicles.

wow... $35.80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I'd call that a deal. I know there's a few folks on here with tudors that would want this (if they don't already have 'em). I debated getting them for 3 seconds for my Mark... but decided against it. Need to fix the things that are wrong first.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yeah not a bad deal. Sadly I dont have a two door... Yet.

Comment

I just bought a pair of these from that guy a few days ago; I'm hoping to get them by Tuesday. He gave me a little break on shipping and I'm sure he has quite a few of these, so don't be afraid to make an offer. I'm so sick of all that beaded water roaring off the roof onto my leg and door panel when I pull out of the driveway in rain. I'm just hoping they don't add that certain "latino" touch to my car. I get enough of those comments now and then the way it is...

Comment

Working...
        X