Mark VII suspension question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark VII suspension question

My aunt had a mid 80's Mark VII (I believe it was an 85) and it had that auto leveling air suspension. Would it be possible to take the Mark VII air system and put it on my Towncar?

Not that I WILL do it, but it would be cool if I could
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Anything can be done. But you'd be better off getting the setup off a panther....
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

The Mark VII wasn't part of the panther group?

I thought it was :drug:
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Heck no..It's a FOX chassis car...(mustang, fairmont)

Comment

Jesus Christ, where the HELL have I been?

lol
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Dunno

Comment

Panther auto-level is rear air bags in the back. The Mark VII had 4 corner airbags. The fronts are actuall an airspring/strut setup. Independant front wheel height sensors and a single sensor in the back. 90+ Towncar and some CV/GM had rear only air springs. 80s Townies had coils in the back with an optional auto level airshock system. I have one on mine, but the lines are cut. I want to hook it back up tho.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

piece together a box towncar auto-leveling setup......use it with air shocks

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                X