Setina Push Bumper For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setina Push Bumper For sale

I have a Setina Push bumper for sale. I have no idea what year crown vic it came off and I am not sure what the model number is. After searching around the net I think it might be a PB100 but I don't know. It is in used condition but I have most if not all brackets necessary but the fasteners you may need to get (if you want what was supposed to come with it). I had it mounted on my 95 GMQ and the I kinda made my own mounting system so I didn't have to cut the bumper and the only modification I made to it was cutting the cross member down a few inches so it would clear my headlights. All that would be needed to to remedy this is a new piece of angle iron (the new ones seem to use some kind of C channel) so you can get the desired width. The pads are a little nicked up but they are replaceable. You can have everything (push bumper related) you see in the pics for $50. This thing would cost a lot to ship but if you are willing to pay for it I will do it but local pickup would be preferred. I could also meet someone as well. I am located in northeast Ohio pm for more info on that if you are interested.

Here are some pics.

Also note that the way I have the brackets bolted together is not the way it is supposed to be but the way I needed it to be.

Thanks
    Shawn

Bump and now $35

Comment

How much for the foot? I could use a spare foot.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

@ ^^^. I was waiting for that.
        '01 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L
        '01 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L

Comment

$100,000,000+ shipping and I will cut it off and send it you.

Comment

I might be interested if I can't find the bar I want for a decent price

1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
            1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

How much for just a toe?

Pete
              Originally posted by gadget73
              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Bump and make an offer cuz it's about to go to the scrap yard.

Comment

What would shipping be to 21158?
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by Merc3517 View Post
                    Bump and make an offer cuz it's about to go to the scrap yard.
                    I take it storage is as tight in Warren as it is in Auburn Hills?
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

if nobody else wants ill come pick it up for $10.
                      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                      1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                        I could keep it but I am having a hard time justifying why. I don't want to put it back on and I don't know what else I would put it on. I am just trying not to end up on a hoarders episode for I am a bit of a pack rat and I try to keep it at a minimum addiction lol.

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                        if nobody else wants ill come pick it up for $10.
                        You are going to drive for hours and hours to pick up a push bumper? Shipping would be cheaper I assure you but if the people who are interested end up not wanting it I may let you have it for that just to see you make a 10hr trip for a push bumper lol. I am also assuming you are actually in MI or IL and not a truck driver.

Comment

i didnt realize your location just said "warren" and i had just assumed it was warren michigan. nevermind then.
                          Last edited by rick99601; 11-02-2010, 01:06 AM.

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                          2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Yea that's Warren Ohio. I forgot there was a Warren in Michigan. Perhaps I will change my location now that you pointed that out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                              ^i wasn't the only one

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X