80's? 90's? Fenders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80's? 90's? Fenders.

i have 2 front fenders. they came with my 1985 vic. i was going to use them but none of the holes are right. and the hole is not cut out for the side markers. ther have been flat black primered. and shed kept sice i got them

(posting from my phone ill ad pix when i get to my computer)

Make offer.

"Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Police Window Grates, Police Divider With Locking Window, G3 ALTERNATOR UPGRADE!

"Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Police Window Grates, Police Divider With Locking Window, G3 ALTERNATOR UPGRADE!

Comment

Originally posted by 1985CrownVicLTD View Post
      i have 2 front fenders. they came with my 1985 vic. i was going to use them but none of the holes are right. and the hole is not cut out for the side markers. ther have been flat black primered. and shed kept sice i got them

(posting from my phone ill ad pix when i get to my computer)

Make offer.

me and my dad cut the holes out in the fenders for the side markers. It wasn't too hard. We made templates for them from the old fenders with the side markers.

Comment

I may be interested in the drivers side fender. How straight is it? any dents, distortion or rust?
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
          How straight is it? any dents, distortion or rust?
          This

I may be interested in both if they are close to perfect.
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
            This

I may be interested in both if they are close to perfect.
            Wanna battle to the death for um? lol
            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

there is a dent in 1 but its not major. theres no rust under the flatblack. theres some pre rust coloring on the inside. not to bad either. ill flip um n get a pic. but its shytty out right now have to do it tomarrow
              "Vikky"

1985 Crown Vic LTD!

Comment

I dont know why i thought youd have 1/4 panels...dur.
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis ls-302 CFI
                Carb swap planned .
                c90 heads
                475 lift cam
                Weind stealth intake(looking for reasonable air gap or manifold for 2bblsidedraft)
                Built aod(want c6 tryin to fin vac mod model)
                331 stroker kit
                Work in progress

Comment

I can offer you $50 if that includes shipping.

j/k

Seriously, though any ideas how much it costs to ship fenders? I imagine most people pick them up in person.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Dam where were you a month ago When I needed one.. Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X