brass tv bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brass tv bushings

hey guys I went to the yard today I got 3 sets of brass tv bushings with the clip. I'm not looking to make money just to see if any mangs need them $5 each shipped I take money order or paypal thanks guys
    Last edited by 85MercPark; 09-15-2010, 05:36 PM.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Shoot yeah. Is that $5 for all three? I'd take them if that's it. They'll be handy for me. I'll have to send ya a Postal money order.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      Shoot yeah. Is that $5 for all three? I'd take them if that's it. They'll be handy for me. I'll have to send ya a Postal money order.
      I ment to say $5 each dam my add can a admin please change it to 5.00 each

Comment

I'll take one... I can't believe the Mark still has the original plastic POS on it. Sending a PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Ill take one if there still available?

Comment

LMR carries them if anyone runs out of options (they're kinda proud of them though... $13+S&H)

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...le-Bushing-Kit

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Only thing is that I don't have a credit card.

Comment

I only ever use a debit card (of course... it has a visa logo and works like a credit card).

Comment

Ahhh I don't think my back card has that technology. I would only be able to do paypal or certified check.

Comment

Originally posted by V8GrandMarquis View Post
                    Ahhh I don't think my back card has that technology. I would only be able to do paypal or certified check.
                    gabe accepts paypal mang. and you could always hit up ebay in the future. thats where i got mine.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I dont trust ebay anymore I've gotten a bunch of stuff from people on this forum and it worked out much better then ebay.

Comment

eBay is a buyers market these days - the seller has to make you happy, or paypal will give you your money back whether the seller wants to or not.
                        I didn't receive one of my LED packages from China recently, and they went ahead and sent out another package for me, no questions asked.

I might have some bushings, I'll have to rummage.
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

which cars came with the brass tv bushings, btw? (since it seems all the panthers had plastic)

Still available from ford, pack of 4 for $32... if I ever thought I needed four!

Comment

I think I still have some around.

Comment

Let me know if you have any extra.

Comment

Working...
                              X